Usage of the Individual Counselling System
As of August 1st, the reservation system will be replaced.
Please reserve consultations through the APU Employment Support Web System (Caritas UC).
<See here for the reservation manual (JP/EN)>
1. Preferred Date and Time
Time slots for counseling have been set as follows. Please choose the most appropriate time for you.
（1）10：00-10：30 （2）10：45-11：15 （3）11：30-12：00 （4）12：45-13：15 （5）13：30-14：00 （6）14：15-14：45 （7）15：00-15：30 （8）16：00-16：30
You may only reserve one consultation at a time. If you wish to reserve a second session, you may do so after the one you previously booked is over.
- * Time slots (1) – (8) are for Mondays to Fridays (except on Tuesdays), and (3) – (8) are for Tuesdays.
- * The Career Office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
2. Format of the Consultations
When booking, you may choose between in-person or online consultations (Phone consultation is also available at Tokyo Campus).
3. Document Submission
If you would like to have documents such as an Entry Sheet or rirekisho checked, or if you have documents you would like to use for interview prep, (15:00 for Tokyo Campus) submit them by 17:00 the day prior to your consultation using the form below.
< Document Submission Form >
Please also take advantage of the external consultation services (Disco, Pasona) commissioned by the APU Career Office.
*Pasona and Disco will continue to use their current reservation systems, and reservations held on August 1st will be available.
- If you wish to cancel your consultation booking, you may cancel via the platform if it is until 23:59(15:00 for Tokyo Campus) the day before the consultation date. You cannot cancel through the platform on the day of consultation, hence, please call the Career Office (0977-78-1128) as soon as possible.
- We may not be able to accept your reservation if you cancel the session without any prior notice.
- If you have an online consultation, please prepare and check your internet connection in advance. Should you have a difficulty connecting after 5 minutes, please call the Career Office.