Course Registration Schedule
AY 2023 Spring Semester Course Registration Schedule
COURSE REGISTRATION PERIODS A & B WILL CHANGE
The course registration periods will change from the AY 2023 spring semester.
- Up to now course registration periods A and B lasted two days each, but they will be shortened to 1 day each.
- Current students will now have only 5 hours during each course registration period (A and B) to register for courses.
Registration Period A
* Semester GPA or cumulative GPA,
|APS 1st Priority||Mar. 22
|9:30 ～ 14:30|
|APS 2nd Priority||12:00 ～ 17:00|
|APS Regular||14:30 ～ 19:30|
|APM 1st Priority||Mar. 23
|9:30 ～ 14:30|
|APM 2nd Priority /
|12:00 ～ 17:00|
|APM Regular||14:30 ～ 19:30|
|Registration Period B||New and Reinstated Students||Apr. 6
|9:30 ～ 17:00|
|Current Students||12:00 ～ 17:00|
|Correction Period 1||All Students||Apr.17 (Mon.) 10:00 – Apr.18 (Tue.) 10:00|
|Correction Period 2||All Students||Jun.14 (Wed.) 10:00 – Jun.15 (Thu.) 10:00|
AY 2023 Fall Semester Course Registration Schedule
The course registration schedule for AY 2023 Fall Semester will be released in July.
- Students bear full responsibility for any errors made during course registration.
As no special consideration will be given for such errors, please use extra caution during registration to ensure no mistakes are made.
- The University takes no responsibility for problems with course registration resulting from issues with web browsers.
- You may register for courses from an off-campus location, however, students are recommended to use on-campus computers as it may take an excessive amount of time to access Campus mate from an off-campus location.
- Do not log into multiple screens with the same account at the same time.
- This can lead to system errors, preventing registration.
The University will bear no responsibility for any problems a student may experience in this case.
- If you log out or close the registration screen prior to completing course registration, you will lose
You must first complete your course registration, log out, and then log in again to confirm your course registration is correct.
Mistakes in registration are your own responsibility.
- Please do not share your password with anyone else.
The University recommends regularly changing your password.
- Using another person's APU Net ID and password to access Campus Terminal, Campusmate, or other services
is an extremely serious criminal act.
Never use another person's account ID and password.
- There are many reported cases resulting in serious problems because of students swapping subjects during
the course registration period.
You must not give away or trade subjects with other students. The University does not take responsibility for any problems caused by such behavior.
Furthermore, students who trade subjects for money or other compensation will be subject to disciplinary action.
- When you register or cancel subjects online, please be sure to click the Apply button to register your
Upon completion, please make sure to save or print the Course Registration Confirmation Sheet which includes your "Registration No." Without this number on the Course Registration Confirmation Sheet, we cannot respond to inquiries about system errors.
Be sure to record the date the Course Registration Confirmation Sheet was printed/saved.
- Every morning between the hours of 3:00 and 5:00(Japan Standard Time) Campusmate will be offline for maintenance.
- This schedule is subject to change due to any further outbreaks of Covid-19. Please make sure to regularly check the University Official Website and Campus Terminal for the latest updates.