Information on Resident Application
AP House 3 is currently accepting applications from eligible students: those who are returning to APU after taking a leave of absence and those who have been enrolled in the university for one year or more.
Students who wish to apply should read the guidelines written below carefully and apply.
Details of the recruitment
- Students who are returning to APU after taking a leave of absence.
- Students who have been enrolled for one year or more.
Recruitment number of applicants
Application method: Online application
As we have reached our capacity of applicants, the application is now closed.
The application will open again according to the availability of rooms, so we ask those interested in applying to periodically check the website.
Starts from 10am Monday, December 1, 2023, and will continue until 50 applicants
Notification date of application results
We will notify you of the results within two weeks after your application.
Document screening (decisions will be made based on the content in the application)
From Friday, March 1, 2024
※ Please note that we may not be able to meet your request for the moving-in date depending on the situation.
Until Thursday, August 31, 2024
* Residents who wish to continue their residential period need to apply for an extension.
- The number of available rooms is limited.
- Students who are selected to move into AP House 3 must pay the necessary fees by the designated date.
- The details of the payment fees will be informed following the notification of the application results. Students who move into AP House 3 must complete the required payment by the designated deadline.
- If students are unable to make the payment within Japan before entering AP House, please send the amount via international remittance. In case that the university cannot confirm your payment by the designated deadline, your application will be canceled.
Necessary Fees Upon Entering AP House 3
|2 Months Rent
|1.5 Months Rent
The security deposit is a deposit for those who live in the dormitory. If dormitory fees go unpaid or the renter is at fault for damaging the room, expenses will be taken from the security deposit. Any money that is remaining after the fees and expenses are deducted will be returned to the renter.
Please complete the automatic payment procedure for the AP House fees within two weeks after moving into the AP House.