Establishing a New Organization
Procedure to Establish New Student Organization
Submission of Application ⇒ (screening)⇒ the Result will be announced on the Campus Terminal
Student who want to form organizations, please read the link below.
AY2023 New Student Organization Registration Schedule
|Spring Semester||Fall Semester|
Application for New Registration
Submission of documents
|Mon. April 10 – Fri. April 21||Wed. Oct 4 – Wed. Oct 18|
|Document Inquiry Period
|Mon. April 24 – Thurs. April 27||Mon. Oct 23 – Fri. Oct 27|
|Announcement of Temporarily Registered
|Wed. May 10||Wed. Nov 8|
|Guidance for New Organizations
|Wed. May 17 from 4th period||Wed. Nov 15 from 4th period|
- ※Note 1: Student Office staff will contact applicants with questions concerning the submitted application documents during this period. Please be sure to check your APU email account daily and respond promptly. Staff may also call applicants directly.
- ※Note 2: Temporarily registered organizations that do not attend the “Guidance for New Organizations” will have their registration status revoked.
New Student Organization Registration
We will accept the registration of student organizations according to the following guidelines. Please read the guidelines carefully. The purpose of having two application periods during the year (in the Spring and the Fall) is so students may take time in planning their activities, activity policies, contents, and schedule, as continuity of the organization is seen as an important criteria in the screening.
1. Please make sure to follow the Basic Principles and Cautions for Student Organizations, as well as the below guidelines and rules.
|1) What are the important criteria to be recognized as a new organization?|
The following are some important points. Please take these into consideration when preparing the application documents.
|2)Benefits of a registered organization|
2. Evaluation ＜Document Evaluation＞
The two documents to submit
Spring Semester / Mon. April 10 - Fri. April 21
Fall Semester / Wed. October 4 – Wed. Octobrt 18
* Your documents will not be evaluated if any part is incomplete. Download the forms from the links above.
How to Submit
Representatives and Deputy Representatives of organizations that passed the screening will notified via Action Required on Campus Terminal.
４．Guidance for new organizations
This guidance covers the schedule for the year and support information.
The office will contact you after the schedule and place of the guidance is decided. Representatives and Deputy Representatives should check the Action Required on Campus Terminal.