Status of Residence (Visas)

Share on:

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LINE

Is your residence card valid?

From 2024, students will be applying for an extension of period of stay (visa renewal) by themselves through the online application system of Immigration Services Agency.
Applying for an extension of period of stay is your responsibility.

International students:

Be aware. Be responsible.

As part of being a student at APU, you need to have a proper understanding of your student visa and the immigration laws of Japan.

If you don't follow the rules…

You could face penalties ranging from being unable to extend your period of stay, being denied a work permit, or you could even be forced to leave Japan.
Not knowing the rules, laws, and ordinances is no excuse.

Observed all deadlines!

All the necessary procedures must be completed by the deadline.
If you do not complete it by then, it will be your responsibility.

Promptly reply when contacted by the office.

Important messages regarding visa will be sent to "Action Required" section on the Campus Terminal. Thus, please make sure to check it regularly.
If you do not check it, it will be your responsibility.

Useful Links

Contact Information

Student Office
Phone: 0977-78-1124

Please enter search keywords