Multimedia Lab 2
Would you like to learn about how to edit videos and record in Multimedia Lab2?
In the Multimedia Laboratory 2, located on the 2nd floor of the Student Union, you can edit videos, dub audio/video, and record audio/video in a fully equipped studio setting. If you are interested, please join our workshop! Please note that you can only use Lab2 (for personal use) if you have taken this workshop.
- Part 1:
- How to use Multi dubbing system (Audio/Video)
- How to use Nonlinear editing system (Using authentic video editing software Avid)
- Part 2:
How to use the Studio (Audio and Video Patch)
* You must take Part 1 to attend this workshop.
Multimedia Lab2 (Student Union, 2F)
Every 2nd Wednesday, when the university is in session.
- Part 1: 14:00 to 15:00
- Part 2: 15:15 to 16:00
How to apply to this Workshop and Application Deadlines
by 3:00p.m. on the previous day
- *Advance reservations are required. (Only 8 people can participate in each workshop.)
- *If you have any materials that you would like to edit or dub, please bring them to this workshop.
- *The workshop will be conducted in both English and Japanese.