1. Leave of Absence, Withdrawal, etc.

Transfer Within the University

Share on:

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LINE
  • Transferring allows students who are advancing to their second or third years to change from their current college to another college within Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University.
  • In principle, recruitment for transfer takes place when there are vacancies in a certain college.
    Students who wish to transfer should refer to the Academic Office homepage for more information.

Please enter search keywords