Using the Fitness Room
Attending a Fitness Room Safety Guidance session is required to use the Fitness Room.
Flow from Guidance to Use
Check the guidance date, time, and venue.
The guidance schedule will be posted to the “Notices” section of the Student Office website and Campus Terminal once guidance dates, times, and venues have been finalized.
Attend the guidance.
- ※Do not be late. Students will not be admitted once the guidance begins. Be sure to bring your student ID card with you to the guidance.
- ※Students who attend the guidance will be able to use the Fitness Room 2 days from the date they attended the guidance.
Fitness Room Hours
- ※The Fitness Room will only be open from 9:00-18:00 on national holidays that are not class days.
- ※Sports facilities may not be available for use when all campus facilities are closed during the summer and winter vacation periods.
- ※Facility use may not be permitted when the National Center Test for University Admissions and other entrance examinations are held on campus.
- Please show your student ID card at the reception desk in the gymnasium before using the Fitness Room.
- Borrow a key to use a changing room locker and a disinfectant set (rag and disinfectant spray) at the reception desk.
- Put all of your valuables in a locker and be sure to lock it before using the Fitness Room.
- There are cases where you will be asked to reimburse the cost of your locker key if you lose it.
- In light of safety considerations and space, Fitness Room use will be limited to a maximum of 30 people at a time. You may not be able to use the Fitness Room if there are too many users.
- Fitness Room use is limited to 2 hours per person at a time. You must wait an hour between sessions if you want to use the Fitness Room multiple times on the same day.
- Indoor shoes are required to use the Fitness Room. You may not use the Fitness Room barefoot or with outdoor shoes on.
- Wear clothing suitable for exercise and bring a towel with you to wipe off sweat.
- Please handle Fitness Room equipment with care.