University Facilities & Equipment
Important notes when using APU facilities and equipment.
Please access TriR (classroom facility reservation system) to view the facilities and equipment able to be reserved for use.
- If an organization would like to make a reservation, they will need to enter their organization’s ID and password. Keep your login information safe and don't lose it.
- Facilities are only to be used for approved purposes.
- Facilities and equipment can be reserved in one of two ways; some can be reserved online, and others can be reserved at the Student Office.
- Facility and equipment reservations can be made no more than 2 weeks in advance. Student organizations are allowed to reserve a facility for a maximum of 2 periods per day.
- Please be sure to cancel your online reservation as soon as you know that you will not use the facility or equipment you have reserved. Organizations that have canceled reservations for regularly scheduled use of facilities without advance notification may not be approved for future use.
- Students are not allowed to transfer their right to use facilities to others.
- Please observe time restrictions. Ensure all set-up/clean-up is completed within the allocated time.
- Please be aware that these are communal facilities. Be sure to follow directions from staff.
- Report any damage to facilities/equipment incurred during use to the Student Office. Compensation may be required in some cases.
- Drinking alcohol inside facilities and use of facilities under the influence of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited inside facilities.
- APU is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please take care of your belongings by storing your valuables in a locker in the gymnasium.
- Please return equipment after use. Ensure all doors/windows are locked and lights are turned off.
- Please be responsible for bringing any garbage home with you after facility use.
- Students who cause disturbances, or fail to clean up after use may not be permitted to use facilities in the future.
- Groups that remove equipment from its designated place without permission will be prohibited from reserving facilities and equipment in the future.
- During winter and summer breaks there is a period where all facilities will be closed. The Student Office will inform you of these periods so do not plan your activities during these dates.
- Facility use may not be permitted when the National Center Test for University Admissions and other entrance examinations are held on campus.
- Facilities are not able to be used during the week leading up to final exams in addition to the final exam period.
- When you use APU facilities for official games (such as Kyushu Sports League), please ask the organizer (student association) to write a request to the University.
- In principle, student groups are not permitted to sell products or collect donations on campus. If you wish to do so, please consult with Student Office staff in advance.
- Groups that have used the facilities at least once will be required to participate in a facility cleanup session at the end of each semester. Information concerning the cleanup session will be sent to core members in advance, so please be sure to participate.