Sharing the traditions and cultures of the world from APU
One of the highlights of the APU event calendar is Multicultural Weeks. During each week, the language, customs and lifestyle of one of the many countries and regions represented on campus are introduced through a range of colorful events arranged by APU students. Held every year in the spring and fall (May-July, November-January), a delicious array of traditional dishes is available on the cafeteria menu in addition to traditional dance and music performances held throughout the campus and the Grand Show held on the final day of each week.
Footage of the Grand Show was streamed live on the internet via Ustream. A full replay of each week is available and also a highlights version. Please be sure to tune in and enjoy the colorful performances by APU’s multilingual and multicultural students.
AY2012 Fall Multicultural Weeks Grand Show
* Click each Week to watch video footage
- Nepali week ※inaugural（Friday, November 30）
- Sri Lankan week (Friday, December 7)
- African week (Friday, December 14)
- Japanese week (Friday, December 21)
- Taiwan culture week (Friday, January 18)
- Korean week (Friday, January 25)