Spend your summer in Beppu, Japan learning Japanese culture and meeting people from around the world
Do you want to do something a little bit different this summer?
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) invites you to join its Academic and Cultural Experience for High School Students (ACE) Programme 2015, a two-week summer programme where you will learn about Japanese and Asian culture while exploring issues related to international relations and peace. High school students in grades 10 to 12 who are interested in Japan, the Japanese language and Asia are welcome to apply.
APU, Japan's first truly international university, was established in 2000 by the Ritsumeikan Trust on its 100th anniversary. Located in scenic Beppu, APU has created a multicultural environment with students from more than 80 countries and regions. Why don't you come enjoy our campus and experience Japanese culture with high school students from around the globe?
The ACE Programme is a 10-day educational programme for high school students. Participants will learn about and experience Japanese and Asian culture first-hand while being fully immersed in APU's multicultural environment.
- On this programme, you will:
- Study Japanese language and culture under the guidance of veteran faculty;
- Interact with APU students and high school student from around the globe on our multicultural campus;
- Experience Japanese hospitality and kindness on a two-night home stay in rural Oita Prefecture;
- Enjoy Beppu's natural beauty and hot springs along with fresh seasonal delicacies.
APU Academic and Cultural Experience (ACE) Programme 2015
For more information on the ACE Programme, including application methods,
please visit the Admissions Office-International homepage.